Sambucus Nigra L
Black Elderberry (Sambucus Nigra L) has beneficial influences on our human skin and organisms with results from the wealth of valuable components, starting from essential oils, through vitamins A, B1 and B2, considerable amount of vitamin C, calcium, potassium, sodium, iron, flavonoids (f. ex. rutin), organic acids, essential oil, tannins, saponins, triterpenic compounds, polyphenolic acids (caffeic and chlorogenic acids, which prevent collagen degradation), as well as mineral salts.
Using Sambucus Nigra L., on a regular basis containing Black Elderberry Fruit and Flower extract has many benefits:
- protects capillary vessels and act as a treatment preventing dilated capillaries
- soothes irritated and inflamed skin
- whitens the skin
- cleanses the skin and improves blood circulation, strengthen capillary vessels
- ensures intense anti-oxidative action and protects the skin against free radicals and collagen degradation, soothes, softens the skin and wrinkles
- soothes results of tanning and decreasing the damaging effects of UV radiation
- these products do not contain any ingredients of animal origin, therefore prefect for Vegans.