Organyc only uses 100% organic cotton.
Conventional pads are usually made of synthetic materials such as: vicose, rayon, polypropylene and super absorbent polymers. These materials are predominately plastic and ultimately made from our diminishing crude oil resources that cannot biodegrade. Using products which are biodegradable can make such a difference.
Organyc has replaced all the synthetic materials with pure organic cotton, which is an excellent high quality material, soft, comfortable, absorbent by nature, hypoallergic and breathable. When you wear organic cotton, the air can pass through the fibres, and you avoid creating an over-humin micro-climate on the skin that can encourage the growth of bacteria, you are usually less sweaty and feel fresher.
Why choose Organyc?
- 100% certified organic cotton cleaned with oxygen peroxide (naturally occuring disinfectant)
- Hypoallergenic compostition: no perfumes, no colourants, no synthetic materials, no SAP (Super Absorbent Polymers)
- Naturally soft and breathable to help prevent skin irritation,rashes and redness
- High absorbency due to the natural properties of cotton fibres
- Completely biodegradable and compostable: wrapping and back-sheet pad layer are made from Mater-Bi®, a bio-polymer fi lm derived from corn starch