Handmade soaps made in the heart of Somerset.
The goodness of goats' milk
- Full-cream milk from a local small herd of dairy goats enhances all of my soaps producing a super-mild heavenly soap with a rich creamy lather that won't dry out your skin.
- The benefits of the rich goats’ milk have been a renowned skincare secret for many years since:
- It contains lactic acid which helps remove dead skin cells from the surface, unveiling new cells thus creating a smoother and radiant complexion. By removing dead skin cells, irritation to the skin can be reduced therefore helping to address many skin concerns such as eczema, psoriasis and very dry skin
- High levels of vitamin A help to restore damaged skin tissue
- High in fat molecule content, the cream found in goat’s milk helps boost the moisturising properties ensuring skin is naturally moisturised
- It contains important minerals for the skin; a key one being Selenium which is known for its properties to help prevent damage to the skin from excessive exposure to the sun.
Showing 1 to 6 of 6 (1 Pages)