Handmade Candles by Melt
With a passion for hot wax & fine fragranced luxury scented candles (the exquisite perfumes that you would choose to wear yourself & that we love to blend for you to use in your home), we have been hand-pouring our scented candles in the heart of the beautiful Ribble Valley since 1999. Each candle takes up to 36 hours to produce – resulting in a unique & beautifully fragranced candle - an ideal relaxing accessory for your home.
Fragrance is rightly known for turning your mood & creating the right ambience for your surroundings & our preferred choice is always elegant, sophisticated, a tad refined, confident & slightly sexy. They come in 3 sizes and in a beautiful box.
- Tall and Thin - £18.95
- Short and Round - £23.50
- Tall and Round - £38.50
- Angel - Rich, Round, Musky & Slightly Chocolately! " When you light a candle the angels always gather."
- Recherche - Very complex on the nose. Fine dry woods, soft leather & aldehydic florals. "Good things take time..."
- Autumn - The ultimate Autumn / Winter fragrance. " Turning leaves, roasting chestnuts, bobbing for apples and bonfires."
- Christmas - Spicy and warm. "Children's laughter, Flushed Cheeks, Stockings on bedposts, A flash of red... He's Here.."
- Blush - A 'comfort' fragrance - soft & snuggly! " In the blush of the evenings light and the spirit melts in tenderest dreams
- Forest - Pure scots fir -" A hushed silence, a stillness, twigs softly snapping underfoot, frosty breath, snow laden branches.
- Eden - Gorgeous! Cut grass & creamy fig! " Everything is in place- there for you. All that you need, unfolding befor you.. you are in Eden."
- Verbena and Clary Sage - Beautifully complex yet stunningly easy on the nose! "Happy... HAPPY...Happy!"
- Dance - A heady floral. "Life- when you get the choice to sit it out, or dance - I hope you dance."
- More - Rose, rose and more rose... "My bounty is as boundless as the sea, my love as deep: the more I give to thee the more I have."
- Saddle - Spicy, rich, smooth & very masculine. " As the wind swept over the saddle, it caught its richness and warmth."
- Cashmere - "By the way... I'm wearing the smile you gave me.