Vetiver: An Ayurvedic Medicine: How To Meditate And Heal The Physical Body Using Medicinal Plants and Essential Oils For The Mind Body Spirit: Volume 1 (The Secret Healer Oils Profiles)
- Product Code: BK 0138
- Availability: In Stock
- Price Starting from: £12.99
Vetiver: The Ayurvedic Medicine Ingredient Healing The Planet
Advanced Aromatherapy for Healers Who Want To Excel In Their Field.
Science now confirms that emotional distress and trauma underlies disease.
Our bodies process these in enigmatic and puzzling ways and whilst
doctors can soothe symptoms it is hard for them to treat the very root
of disease. Essential oils heal the body on a physical body but affect
the bodymind and subtle bodies in so many ways it is almost impossible to comprehend.
The gifted healer understands that symptoms are as individual as the people experiencing them . They strive to comprehend the spiritual and emotional pathways the patient journeys and choose oils that will lead the sentient mind to a better place...taking the body with it.
The Secret Healer unlocks the medicine of aromatherapy, one beautiful oil at a time. Bringing together ancient wisdom from the shamen and ancient healers of antiquity and into the clinical labs researching essential oils for medicines today, she lifts the reader’s comprehension of essential oils way above the questionable knowledge found on internet pages right into New Paradigm Medicine .
- Discover the magic of vetiver and how its roots penetrate the earth to stabilise our planet.
- Learn how the essential oil that has been called The Oil of Tranquillity has now been clinically proven to affect the amygdala and what this means for us.
- Witness how the ancient wisdom that vetiver aligns spirituality with material attitudes is brought to life on the Island of Haiti
- Comprehend the difference between vetiver and Khus and why essential oil quality is vital here.
- Enjoy the recipes designed to help you enjoy your bottle of oils in myriad different ways, for beauty, for medicine, for medicine ....and for ice cream!