The Complete Guide To Clinical Aromatherapy and The Essential Oils of The Physical Body: Essential Oils for Beginners: Volume 1 (The Secret Healer)
- Product Code: BK 0147
- Availability: In Stock
- Price Starting from: £19.99
Having had a sneak preview of this book I think it will be a valuable
reference tool for those who are just getting into the industry and
those like myself who trained a long time ago! Liz writes in an easy
read style which is almost like you are having a conversation in the
room with her.
Sue Mousley - Former Chairman of The International Federation of Aromatherapists
Less than 300 ebook length pages.?... a 'complete guide' ? No.- highly unlikely ... well that's what I thought until I read my free preview copy. I qualified as an holistic aromatherapist 14 years ago and have a considerable library of essential oil/ massage/ complementary therapy related books. This is an easy to read, well-informed book that any 'newbie' with an interest in oils will find fascinating - it is engaging in content and style and will ensure that interest is piqued... For someone who has used oils for a number of years, it is a perfect 'go to' single volume that is crammed with easily findable notes on oils AND conditions. Well done Elizabeth Ashley - you have found, and filled, a gap in a market which is increasingly crammed with poorly written, poorly researched books that are aimed at mass appeal rather than enlightening readers about aromatherapy's true potential for healing!!!
Clare Ella- Professional Aromatherapist
Let me ask you....
What's the most important thing you are looking for from your book about aromatherapy and essential oils?
- Clear advice from an expert in their field?
- An easy to navigate guide?
- Comprehensive data of many oils and how to use them?
- Value for money?
- A complete beginner to essential oils who wants to learn how to treat themselves and their family safely.
- A student or professional aromatherapist looking to grow their, already ample, aromatherapy bookshelf
- A distributor for an aromatherapy multi level marketing company such as Young Living or Doterra who wants to better understand their product and improve their sales potential
This book, written by a professional aromatherapist with 21 years experience, has a little something for each of you.
- Instructions on recommended oils for 60 different ailments
- Information on 104 essential oils and their safety data (referenced from Tisserand Essential Oil Safety Data for Health Professionals 2013)
- Facts on how to use 16 different carrier oils including coconut oil, tamanu, and also St Johns Wort
- Recipe blends by another 13 professional aromatherapists including a blend to use in labour by a midwife using essential oils on an NHS maternity ward and an aphrodisiac blend by a professional sex therapist.
- Details of how the chemistry of essential oils works
- Reflections on how plant extracts have been used since early neolithic times right up to the present day
- Free hypnotherapy relaxation download
- 6 essential oil monographs including the most up to date information into clinical trials into many conditions including breast, skin and prostate cancers as well as diabetes: on lavender oil, tea tree oil, geranium, rose, myrrh and chamomile.
- Past professionally published papers by the author on Agarwood, Damiana, Tuberose, Calendula and myrtle oils
- Discount vouchers to 15 aromatherapy schools, product stores and treatment clinics.